Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the world sucks

The world really does suck! Satan may rule the world, but God's kingdom is so much bigger AND better! * sigh* the world sucks.

Can I take a moment to yell at people? I kinda wish I can directly yell at them...but I find it fruitless.
I don't need people to tell me they don't want me to be near them or talk to them. For the most part, I'm pretty observant...and I can definitely tell with body gestures and movements that you don't care for me...you don't care if I was in your presence and probably would prefer someone else to sit next to you or something. T_T and by the way you don't ask to hang out with me, BOTH of you but you guys shove it in my face you have dinner with so and so and you hang out will that other person and you talk to other people so so freakin often!...I'm kinda feeling a bit unloved..BUT WHATEVERRR! I'll try not to care...cause there's one love that will never fail...yeah that's right I got Jesus! BLLEHH!!! to you! and you! Blah blah blah! pretty frustrated now...

God, it's really hard to love or encourage people right now...forgive me for not being a blessing to their lives but I am nothing to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment